One Stop Shop for all your machining needs
Precision Machine Shop Services
Hillside offers a complete line of machine shop services. Inside our shop, you will find the resources needed to complete all phases of your project, from raw material to finished parts. Our array of machinery and services combined with the skill of our expert machinists provides our customers with unequaled delivery, convenience and value. We also have the creativity and flexibility to manufacture the most complex pieces from 2-D drawings and 3-D models.
Machine Shop Capabilities
- cnc turning
- cnc milling
- cnc mill turn
- swiss turn
- manual lathe
- prototrak mills
High Quality Parts For Any Application
Ready to meet the toughest of deadlines on volume orders, our CNC machinery is prepared to run around the clock for unmatched turnaround times. We also have the creativity and flexibility to manufacture the most complex pieces from 2-D drawings and 3-D models. We have the expertise to troubleshoot, problem solve, repair and reverse engineer to minimize your downtime and improve your overall processes.
Machine Feature: mazak integrex i-200s
This 5-axis, multi-tasking, turning machine features an automatic tool changer that simplifies tooling setup. our machinists will monitor the process to ensure accuracy. It does changes tooling automatically for us! With this machine in our shop, we reduce machine setup time, reduce work piece handling, increase productivity and increase accuracy. The high cutting performance also covers a large machining area and is capable of a wide variety of materials.
- Higher productivity and high accuracy
- Wide range of applications and materials
- 5-axis capability to process rounded parts
- Multitasking machine without having to switch operation
- Automatic tooling changeover
machine feature: Star Sr-32j Swiss Lathe
Our star sr-32J swiss Turn Lathe capabilities far exceeds the precision and accuracy of traditional “fixed headstock” lathes, particularly as parts become smaller. Swiss CNC machining readily achieves 50% + cost savings on precision parts up to 32mm (~1.25) diameters - in addition to quality and design capabilities not feasible with traditional CNC lathes. the effects on the part from tool force is minimized, allowing for far greater precision work. The parts in the Swiss Screw machine will deflect and vibrate much less during machining than in a traditional lathe.
- Excellent balance of operability, high productivity and efficiency
- High productivity is enhanced by the advanced CNC unit
- High rapid feed rate and a power-driven sub-spindle tool greatly reduce processing time
- Newly mounted movable operation panel enables optimal positioning at all times
- SR-32J/JN is especially designed for complex large-diameter short workpiece machining
Have a Project in Mind?